25 Ways To Take Back Your Power
- Nurture your ideas and dreams; watch them grow.
- Believe in yourself; you are ready for the next step.
- Cheer on others when they win.
- Spend time with people that value you.
- Make your joy and passions a priority.
- Face challenges as they come.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Take responsibility for your own life.
- Observe and live in the present moment.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Be mindful of your stress level and take short breaks.
- Be yourself confidently and authentically.
- Create your own bliss.
- Value your mistakes as teaching tools and lessons.
- Delight in the things you already have; take nothing for granted.
- Communicate how you feel; set boundaries when necessary.
- Forgive yourself and others.
- Help others around you.
- Heed your inner voice.
- Strive toward a growth mindset not a fixed mindset.
- Accept imperfection especially with yourself.
- Notice the beauty of small moments and things; it all matters.
- Focus on things you can control; let go of the rest.
- Consider the possibility of positive outcomes.
- Work toward your goals every single day, baby steps count.
There are so many steps we can take to empower ourselves. These are just a few things we can start doing for ourselves. Take a few moments to consider these 25 items. Some you may already do. Focus on one that may be a challenge for you for a few moments, 3 to 5 times this week and see how you feel by the end of the week. And, most importantly, be as gentle with yourself as you would a child who is learning something new. Take back your power.
All rights reserved. ©2018 by A. K. Orobko