BLISS-behaving is a term I coined in 2012 to describe how I am and how I act and behave (most of the time), which is with bliss or BLISSFULLY!!! Bliss-behaving is a fun and delightful practice as I spread my joy and happiness everywhere I go. It is an extremely positive way to be!
I encourage you to indulge in happiness and bliss whenever you can especially when I you may start out your day feeling blah for whatever reason (the weather or an ailment). As soon as you bliss-behave, you will begin to feel more energetic and joyful. What does “bliss-behave” suggest or imply to you? How can you “bliss-behave”? Here are 15 suggestions:
- Play your favorite upbeat music.
- Dance or just tap your foot to the beat.
- Engage someone in a conversation.
- Smile at a stranger.
- Pet a dog or cat.
- Write a “thinking of you” note or e-mail.
- Doodle or color a picture.
- Go for a short walk.
- Visit an animal shelter.
- Drink fruit-infused water.
- Express gratitude and appreciation.
- Perform a random act of kindness.
- Look at the clouds and lean on a tree
- Compliment someone.
- Back cookies and donate them.
Bliss-behaving includes any playful and positive actions where love and kindness are spread. You will discover that the more you bliss-behave the more joy you will feel! So, LET’S BLISS-BEHAVE!
All rights reserved. ©2016 by A.K. Orobko